ONIT Sciences invites accredited investors to participate in the anticipated growth and success of our company through a Reg D, 506c offering. Please complete the form below and a representative will contact you.
An investment in the Shares involves significant risks and is suitable only for persons of adequate financial means who have no need for liquidity with respect to this investment and who can bear the economic risk of a complete loss of his investment. Shares will be sold only to an investor who is or whom the Company reasonable believes after receiving verification by a third-party that the investor is an “accredited investor,” as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D promulgated under the 1933 Act, by virtue of falling within one or more of the following categories.
YOU MUST QUALIFY BY AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO RECEIVE INVESTMENT INFORMATION FROM THE COMPANY.
- A natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, that exceeds $1,000,000 at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person (however, indebtedness that is secured by the primary residence, up to the estimated fair market value of the primary residence at the time of the sale of securities, shall not be included as a liability, and indebtedness that is secured by the primary residence in excess of the estimated fair market value of the primary residence at the time of the sale of securities shall be included as a liability);
- A natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;
- A bank as defined in section 3(a)(2) of the 1933 Act, or any savings and loan association or other institution as defined in section 3(a)(5)(A) of the 1933 Act, whether acting in its individual or fiduciary capacity;
- A broker or dealer registered pursuant to section 15 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “1934 Act”);
- An insurance company as defined in section 2(13) of the 1934 Act;
- An investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- A business development company as defined in section 2(a)(48) of the Investment Company Act of 1940;
- A Small Business Investment Company licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration under section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958;
- An employee benefit plan within the meaning of Title I of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, if the investment decision is made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in section 3(21) of such Act, which is either a bank, savings and loan association, insurance company, or registered investment advisor, or if the employee benefit plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000 or, if a self-directed plan, with investment decisions made solely by persons that are accredited investors;
- A private business development company as defined in section 202(a)(22) of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940;
- A tax-exempt organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, corporation, Massachusetts or similar business trust, or partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000;
- A director, executive officer or general partner of the Company;
- A trust, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed by a person who either alone or with his or her purchaser representative has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that he or she is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of a prospective investment in the Company; or
- A business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
Thank you for your interest in ONIT Sciences.
An investment in our company is offered only to accredited investors and involves significant risk. Please complete the form below if you are interested in learning more about investing in ONIT Sciences. A representative will reach out to you within two business days of receiving your information, unless you request a specific call back date and time.